ZDAAS won single contract at Maryland Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide oversight and project management support to AFS. AFS is a computerized fiscal tracking system that is used statewide by local finance offices, allowing users to perform a number of accounting tasks. The system allows users to setup, print, and track payments for various vendors—including payments to foster care providers—while maintaining a history of all financial transactions. The system also provides the capability to generate a number of fiscal reports including the 302A for assistance and the General Ledger. Additionally, the system also produces annual 1099 data that is subsequently uploaded into the State’s Financial Management Information System (FMIS) via a manual batch load process.
ZDAAS will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform risk analysis and assessment.
- Perform project planning and management.
- Perform team management and team building
- Assess performance of implementation vendor
- Provide product owner support
- Provide Process Management and Improvement
- Agile Maturity Assessment , Agile Investment and Impact Report.