Project Management & PMO Support
ZDAAS won single contract at Maryland Healthcare and Benefits Exchange (MHBE) to provide oversight and project management support to provide Project Management Office (PMO) specialist services to support the MHBE PMO in managing IT deliverables, development of IT project plans, work planning, PMO resource management, internal and external reporting, IT policy and compliance, and stakeholders management.
ZDAAS will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the PMO Director in implementing IT project standards, governance framework and execution methodologies for the IT department.
- Manage program level Lessons Learned Repository, conduct project review meetings, program level risks and issues register.
- Act as liaison between technical and business staff in implementing standards across the IT organization.
- Develop IT standards guide in the areas of project management, application development, quality assurance and security.
- Garner contributions from Project Managers, Development Team, QA Team and Security Team to ensure that the standards developed meet best practices. Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio.
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for weekly and monthly review, prepare and distribute monthly IT PMO reports to senior management.
- Coordinate IT projects, releases, requirements gathering sessions, training and the development of information system documentation efforts.
- Review and provide written comments for deliverables designed by contractors and ensure the deliverables address all business and functional requirements as expected.