Quality Assurance and Quality Control
ZDAAS won single contract at Maryland Healthcare and Benefits Exchange (MHBE) to provide User Acceptance Testing and related services for the Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (HBX) system.
ZDAAS will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Translate verbal and written requirements/functional specifications into effective test cases/scenarios in order to conduct integrated, scenario-based User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of a complex healthcare system.
- Create test cases to be used in testing business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Develop and identify test data for test scenarios.
- Execute test cases and document results of the execution.
- Document defects identified during test case execution and work with developers to resolve the defects.
- Create a test plan and a test calendar to coordinate testing within the project and establish time-lines for successful completion.
- Assist in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Work with stakeholders and management to resolve issues and validate requirements within their specific areas of responsibility.
- Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews of test cases, test plans, and test case execution results.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.