Applications Development and Support Services
ZDAAS won single contract at Maryland Healthcare and Benefits Exchange (MHBE) and responsible for understanding, defining, analyzing, coding, evaluating, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing complex software applications for the development and maintenance of the Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (HBX) and related systems.
ZDAAS will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain and support enterprise applications in Java/J2EE under the HBX technological platform utilizing open-source driven Java EE architecture, Angular JS, HTML, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API, and JBoss Enterprise Platform.
- Interface with business and IT teams to understand and translate business requirements into formal technical requirements and application code.
- Develop and execute quality unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
- Work with testing team and business teams to complete acceptance testing and participate in integration testing.
- Participate in technical reviews at appropriate stages of software and application development.
- Adhere to all security, Project Management Office (PMO) change control, work management and service delivery policies, processes, tools and methodologies.