Documentation & Training Services
ZDAAS won single contract at Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MHBE) to provide documentation- and training-related services to the Program Management Office (PMO) and other divisions.
ZDAAS will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and define security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to MLS requirements.
- Gather and organize technical information about an organization’s mission, goals, and needs; existing security products; and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Perform risk analysis and assessment.
- Work independently and lead MHBE security staff through an assessment of information security controls related to MARS-e version 2.0.
- Complete Security Control Technical Testing, Network and Component Scanning, Configuration Assessment, Documentation Review, Personnel Interviews, and Observations for a moderate system.
- Create an independent Security and Privacy Assessment Report.
- Adhere to all security, change control, and client processes, tools, and methodologies.