Security Controls & Assessment
ZDAAS won three separate contracts at the MHBE to assess HBX MARSe-v2.0 security controls and provide a Security Assessment Report (SAR) for the MHBE systems.
ZDAAS will perform following duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement training requirements and materials through ongoing training development and implementation initiatives.
- Design, develop, implement, and modify learning solutions when performance gaps in day-to-day system usage warrant training.
- Recommend learning solutions to reduce overall training time and dependency on instructor-led classroom delivery.
- Support HBX projects from a training perspective.
- Determine the scope and timeline of new documentation projects in order to plan projects, closely working with the training department and PMO.
- Coordinate project plans with the PMO lead and the agency training manager, and interview technical and business personnel to understand and develop documentation requirements.
- Track and contribute to weekly reporting on training and documentation efforts, including escalating issues that require management attention and resolution.
- Recommend and assist with the design, development, and implementation of online help/assistance materials and e-learning solutions to meet agency’s training needs.
- Research documentation and design notes, and use computer-based training or company products in order to research and compile complex information for use in preparing documentation.
- Recommend and assist with, as well as research, write, edit, and proofread complex application-usage documents (or sections of documents) such as manuals, procedures, and specifications, and complex system/software developmental documentation packages (including logic diagrams, input and output samples, input preparation instructions, and job-setup information).
- Provide users with clear and actionable information in a non-technical language when required.
- Utilize resources such as the technical project team, system requirements, design specifications, system designs and procedures, configuration requirements, test and training specifications, and programming notes.
- Assist in establishing style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Ensures completed training deliverables are reviewed and approved by business stakeholders and ongoing changes are factored into training development plans for assigned business areas.